Fluids Resistance Testing
NTS has extensive abilities in fluid testing. We’ve tested a large variety of products, from pipe fittings to process controllers, flexhoses to pressure vessels, valves to actuators, tank liners to heat exchangers, water to Skydrol. We have tested these products for a variety of measurements, from viscosity to flash point and auto ignition, among others. NTS fluids testing facilities are equipped with computerized data acquisition, reduction and analysis equipment for monitoring the functional characteristics of specimens during testing. NTS has considerable expertise in high flow testing of small devices – such as meters, indicators, totalizers, sensors, transmitters, and check valves.
Fluid tests available from NTS include:
- Hydraulic/Pneumatic – Static/Dynamic
- Flow – Gas, Liquid, Fuel, Propellant, Oxidizer, Chemical, Hazardous, Water, Steam
- Temperature – High/Low Gas Flows
- Cryogenic – Liquid Oxygen, Liquid Nitrogen, Liquid Hydrogen, High Pressure GN2, GH2, LO2, LN2 and LH2
- Functional/Qualification Testing
- Efficiency – Filters, Flow Components
- Leak Detection – Helium Mass Spectrometer
- Thermal Shock
Check out this article about our Testing with Liquid Nitrogen and Oxygen for the SLS program.
Fluid Resistance testing is performed to the following standards:ASTM D543, JDQ 53.3, Harley Davidson EG812-22611-118, RTCA DO-160, MIL-STD-810, SAE J1455, Ford WSS M2P185, Delphi/Delco Q1000
Contact us today to learn more about how NTS can help you achieve your Fluids Testing requirements.