Reliability is key for your company to be competitive in the electronic supply chain for high reliability products, but superior reliability doesn’t happen with complacency. Demonstrate your commitment to reliability and customer requirements—get your team trained on the latest IPC standards via IPC’s globally recognized, relevant and industry-traceable training and certification programs.
- Employees certified to IPC Standards will have the knowledge and skills to consistently build and/or purchase reliable electronic products
- Your company will earn valuable recognition as a legitimate provider of high-reliability printed circuit assemblies or electronic end products
Choose the training certifications that are right for you.
- IPC-A-600: Acceptability of Printed Boards
- IPC-6012: Qualification and Performance Specification for Rigid Printed Boards
- IPC-A-610: Acceptability of Electronic Assemblies
Our Master Trainer, Renee Michalkiewicz, MIT (IPC-6012 and IPC-A-600), is the Vice President and General Manager of National Technical Systems (NTS) in Baltimore, MD – formerly Trace Laboratories. She has worked for Trace/NTS for 20 years and with IPC committees for 19 years. Renee’s background includes testing of printed boards, soldering materials, solder masks and conformal coatings, environmental testing, and process validation including cleanliness, SIR, MIR, ECM, and CAF. Renee is the chairman of the IPC Technical Activities Executive Committee (TAEC) and the Testing Committee. She is also the Vice-Chair of the Assembly and Joining Committee. Renee and the NTS team authored the latest training programs for IPC-A-600 and IPC-6012.
Schedule your training and certification program today! Contact Renee at 410.584.9099 or email Renee.Michalkiewicz@nts.com