Solicitation Alert: Plate Carrier System, Generation II, and ComponentsOctober 17, 2016
Solicitation Title: Plate Carrier System, Generation II, and Components
Issued by: DLA Troop Support
Solicitation Number: SPE1C1-16-R-0172
Solicitation Location: Click here for Solicitation
Issued: 6 October 2016
Response Date: 21 November 2016
First Technical Factor: Ballistic Test Results and Areal Density (page61 of solicitation)
- The solicitation states that this testing can be performed at a National Institute of Justice (NIJ) Certified Laboratory.
- Ballistic Testing Data Requirements (testing and requirements describedin Paragraph Sections 3 and 4 of DTL-14007A0000, dated March 18, 2015):
- Eight (8) shoot packs for 17gr V50’s
- Eight (8) shoot packs for 9mm V50’s
- Eight (8) shoot packs for 9mm V0’s
- Areal Density Data Requirements (testing requirements per Paragraph 126.96.36.199, 188.8.131.52, and 4.8.3 of DTL-14007A0000)
- Provide one (1) shoot pack, not sewn, for Areal Density testing.
Please visit this link for detailed solicitation information and attachments: Click here for Solicitation
Solicitation Primary Point of Contact:
Catherine Dillon, Catherine.Dillon@dla.mil, 215-737-2497
700 Robbins Avenue
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19111-5096
NTS Wichita and NTS Chesapeake are both NIJ-Certified laboratories with the expertise and availability to perform all ballistic and non-ballistic testing as identified in the Solicitation. Both laboratories have the capacity to accommodate test range needs and provide deliverables within the due dates specified in the Solicitation.
NTS Wichita POC:
Matt Lutz, email@example.com, 316-832-1600
NTS Chesapeake POCs:
Craig Thomas, firstname.lastname@example.org, 410-297-8154
Kyle North, email@example.com, 410-297-8154
The Solicitation Reminder is a service of NTS Wichita and Chesapeake Testing divisions to help our customers uncover Federal Business Opportunities. We hope that you find this a valuable benefit of your
partnership with us.