ISTA Package Testing at NTS Colorado FacilityMarch 21, 2019
The package and transportation testing team at NTS Longmont is pleased to announce their ISTA© Laboratory Certification. The International Safe Transit Association (ISTA) is the leading industry developer of testing protocols and design standards that define how packaging should perform. Additionally, ISTA provides education, training, and support, as well as the certification of package testing laboratories and professionals.
ISTA© Laboratory Certification demonstrates the NTS commitment to the professional evaluation of transport packaging. The Longmont laboratory provides testing to the following ISTA Test Procedures:
- 1 Series: Non-simulation Integrity Performance Tests
- 2 Series: Partial Simulation Performance Tests
- 3 Series: General Simulation Performance Tests
- 4 Series: Enhanced Simulation Performance Tests
- 6 Series: Member Performance Tests
- Amazon.com Over Boxing, e-Commerce Fulfillment for Parcel Delivery Shipment
- Amazon.com Ships in Own Container (SIOC) for Amazon Distribution System Shipments
- FedEx-A (Packages weighing up to 150 lbs) and FedEx-B (Packages weighing over 150 lbs.)
- 7 Series: Development Tests
To learn more about our package testing capabilities, contact us today!