Longmont, CO – EMI
EMI / EMC Testing
1736 Vista View Drive
Longmont, CO 80504-5242
T: 303.776.7249 | F: 303.776.7314
Michael Graham - General Manager
Full Service EMC/EMI and Environmental Testing in Colorado
NTS Longmont is a full-service testing laboratory operating from two Longmont, CO locations. Offering EMI / EMC emissions and immunity testing at our Vista View Drive facility, and environmental testing capabilities including thermal cycling, acceleration, classical shock and vibration testing from our Dry Creek Drive location.
NTS Longmont has more than 20 years of experience serving the needs of customers in Colorado and beyond. With the ability to design for a broad range of testing environments, NTS Longmont routinely solves problems for clients and has provided up-front design and retrofit for products to be used in medical, residential, commercial, industrial and space environments. Our new environmental and dynamic testing capabilities give our clients a single-source to meet the dynamic and environmental requirements of MIL-STD-810, MIL-STD-461, RTCA DO-160 and others.
EMI / EMC Testing Services in Colorado
- CBTL Certified Testing – NTS is one of the few CB Testing Laboratories (CBTLs) for electromagnetic compatibility in the United States. We can accommodate CB Scheme EMC testing on medical products for world-wide compliance. Our scope includes 2nd, 3rd, and 4th editions of IEC 60601-1-2.
- Commercial EMC Testing – NTS has the ability to test a wide range of commercial products, from battery-powered, handheld meters to electrosurgical generators. Full compliance emissions and immunity testing is performed under one roof.
- Medical EMC Testing – NTS tests electronic devices used in a hospital environment or other medical applications including life support equipment, generators, and x-ray equipment as well as smaller devices such as pulse oximeters.
- Military and Aerospace EMC Testing – EMC testing services on a number of high-profile programs, including the International Space Station and the C-17 Globemaster. MIL-STD testing, trouble-shooting and mitigation and design has been performed on actuators, CCUs, Launch, IR and UV cameras, and more.
- Prescan & Mitigation – NTS provides engineering-level EMC immunity and emission testing for all tests that will be required for full compliance. Pre-scans are abbreviated tests which aim to identify potential problem areas earlier in the design cycle.
- Pre-scan Emissions Testing – Enables clients to determine whether or not a compliance problem exists long before it can impact time to market. Pre-scan services have found that we offer an excellent environment for them to trouble-shooting EMC issues.
- Two fully accredited 10-meter chambers – NTS Longmont boasts two fully accredited 10-meter chambers for our emissions testing, giving clients the advantage of more reliable data while saving them time and money.
Environmental and Dynamics Testing Services in Colorado
From vibration testing to mechanical impact and shock to temperature, humidity and altitude testing, NTS Longmont performs a complete range of environmental services. Click here to visit our Longmont environmental lab page.
Is your product ready for environmental testing? Request a Quote today to begin discussions with out team.