Test Technician (Dynomometer)March 18, 2018
NTS in Detroit, MI is seeking a Test Technician who will be responsible for performing test set-ups and running dynomometer and other test procedures. There will be some weekend and off shift work expected.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Monitor and perform lab tests using vibration systems, environmental chambers and dynamometers.
Required Education /Skills/Experience:
- An associate’s degree in a relevant technical field or equivalent experience is desired.
- 3 years of experience is in a similar position.
- Punctuality and dependability are critical to success in this position.
- Experience with this type of lab testing or related manufacturing, automation or similar technology is required.
It is the policy of NTS to offer Equal Employment Opportunity to all individuals without regards to race, creed, ancestry, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, national origin, physical disabilities, pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions. This policy applies to all personnel actions including hiring, promotions, compensation, training, layoffs, recalls, and terminations. EEO M/F/D/V
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org