Customer ServiceFebruary 14, 2018
NTS in Detroit, MI is seeking a Site Sales Manager/Inside Sales/Customer Service Representative. The SSM is an onsite role requiring a commitment of 40 hours a week aligned with site hours of Operations.
Located within a specific NTS facility in an outbound sales capacity, the Site Sales Manager (SSM) will be responsible for generating testing opportunities within an assigned NTS Facility and related regions. The SSM position will serve as the primary contact with assigned customers within a defined book of accounts, and ensure that customer needs are met in order to effectively capture opportunities.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Build trusted relationships with customers to encourage new and repeat business opportunities, and prospect and expand the opportunity with customers by effectively understanding customer needs.
- Prospecting – 250 calls per-week
- Execute proactive selling techniques (dormant account pursuit)
- Addressable Market (new business pursuit)
- Marketing Prospect Leads
- Utilize email to engage current and new customers
- Effectively collaborate with Site Operations team members to maximize the conversion of opportunities into actual bookings.
- Same day return calls & follow-up
- Execute effective and timely follow up or introductory contact upon receipt of lead through closure and PO issuance
- Identify opportunities for incremental work at other facilities, and hand off as appropriate
- Follow up, efficiently and effectively, and close inbound customer requests
- Identify opportunities within customer accounts through outbound calls, communications, programs and other activities as needed
- Develop and maintain accurate contacts and prospects database
- Accurately qualify and drive leads through the sales pipeline
- Work closely with Sales, Operations, and other departments to capture business and facilitate service execution
- Provide online presentations as necessary
- Engage in technical discussions with potential clients
- Keep management informed of all activity, including timely preparation of reports
- Execute Sales Reporting: weekly, monthly, quarterly, yearly
- Conducting post-sale follow up activity
- Participate in meetings, and take responsibility for sales improvement initiatives and other assigned activities
- Service walk in sales
- Ensure all PO paperwork is accurate prior to submittal
- The SSM is an onsite role requiring a commitment of 40 hours a week aligned with site hours of Operations.
- Performs other duties as required
- Must be eligible to work in the US without sponsorship and able to pass a drug test and DMV and background check
- A minimum of 2 years of B2B inside sales experience or customer service experience in a sales environment.
- Previous outbound sales experience and success
- Must have strong oral and written communications skills
- Must be a strong team player
- Must be computer literate (MS Office Suite) and have experience with a CRM
- Must be eligible to work in the US without sponsorship and able to pass a drug test and DMV and extensive background check
- Strong organizational abilities
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to prioritize and effectively manage time
- Ability to grasp technical information
- Ability to engage customer interest in an outbound call sales presentation
It is the policy of NTS to offer Equal Employment Opportunity to all individuals without regards to race, creed, ancestry, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, national origin, physical disabilities, pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions. This policy applies to all personnel actions including hiring, promotions, compensation, training, layoffs, recalls, and terminations. EEO M/F/D/V
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org