RF Test EngineerJune 27, 2019
NTS in Fullerton is seeking an RF/Wireless Test Engineer to help with testing of current programs. We are seeking someone with an EE degree and 3 years of Test (Wireless, Zigbee or Bluetooth). Willing to relocate for the right candidate.
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
• The job will also require traveling and participation within various consortium, alliances, meetings, and events.
• Conduct test execution of wireless programs
• Participation in various events (e.g., member meetings, plugfest events, etc.)
• Interface with existing and potential customers (including providing technical support, etc.)
• Must be eligible to work in the US without sponsorship (present or future) and able to pass a drug test and a DMV and background check
• Strongly prefer an Electrical Engineering degree but will accept Physics or other STEM Degrees with requisite RF/wireless test experience
• 2+ years of Test Engineering experience in RF/Wireless Testing
• Must have good communication skills (written and oral)
• Must have the ability to work independently as well as in a team environment with some management direction
• Must have the ability and willingness to learn new technologies and programs
• Good understanding of wireless technologies
• Good understanding of microcontrollers
• Good understanding of programming languages
• Test experience RF/Wireless Test & Development in ZigBee, Bluetooth, & WiFi, with programming experience and the interest and ability to learn other programming languages.
It is the policy of NTS to offer Equal Employment Opportunity to all individuals without regards to race, creed, ancestry, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, national origin, physical disabilities, pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions. This policy applies to all personnel actions including hiring, promotions, compensation, training, layoffs, recalls, and terminations. EEO M/F/D/V
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com