Quality/Auditor ManagerOctober 24, 2018
NQA, Inc. in Action, MA is seeking a Quality/Audit Manager. NQA, a division of NTS, is a third party registrar and the premier provider of management support services to a broad range of industry sectors including Aerospace, Automotive and Telecommunication.
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
NQA Audit and Auditor Strategy
• Develop and implement organizational Audit strategy in alignment with operations and organization objectives for all products and services.
o Ensure that strategy addresses needs of all Industry, Accreditation and Customer stakeholders
• Develop audit approach strategy that ensures that the implemented of audit services delivers organizational image perception objectives while also meeting industry and accreditation requirements and needs.
• Maintain awareness of industry Supply Chain & Accreditation risks and challenges to ensure audit approach and audit staff are capable of addressing Industry needs with regards to the ‘value of certification’ perspective.
o Actively maintaining a working knowledge of all specific industry requirements and emerging challenges as well as competitor audit service approaches
• Planning and organizing personal of group audit strategy to ensure approach aligns with organizations Operational Integrity objectives
o Collaborate with Business Unit teams (Technical, Operations, Business) to establish plans for achieving local and international strategic business objectives
o Collaborate in the development and implementation of the company’s business plan (Group, Division, Corporate)
• Manage and maintain strategy to ensure organizational image projection is aligned with organizational goals
o Focus on Customer Service within Audit team including interactions with operations and Sales personnel
o Capture of customer, industry and accreditation perception of audit compliance and value for impacts and interactions with Operation and Business areas on any needed improvement plans
Auditor Leadership and Management
• Management of ongoing audit activities
o Implement and manage auditor performance oversight methods for evaluating auditors are compliant with requirements, focus on operational integrity, as well as delivering value added auditing meeting the variety of stakeholder needs.
o Developing monthly metrics/indicators to measure Assessors’ performance using a wide variety of data sources (Customer feedback, audit records, technical evaluation results, witness audits, etc.)
o Communicate with Assessors regularly on technical/customer/financial/operational issues or improvement needs
• Develop and implement Technical Competency plans in alignment with organizational and Auditor Manager’s Strategy
o Implement and manage audit strategy to ensure organizational audit philosophy, technical capabilities are achieved, including ensuring auditors are well versed in a wide variety of audit methods and techniques
o Work with Industry Business Units Directors to focus on industry technical competencies needs
o Develop competency and training approaches to deliver audit competency content and achieve technical competency objectives using a broad array of competency delivery and evaluation approaches (conferences, webinars, web based systems, witness auditing, etc.)
o Provide technical direction for the Assessor staff
o Interact with international NQA divisions on supporting global auditor competency intiatives.
• Audit Staff Hiring, Managing and Improving
o Establishing regional auditor/associate hiring plans in alignment with budget needs
o Establish and maintain Associate Assessors agreements
o Establish annual performance reviews and manage development plans for Full Time Assessors
• Operational Integrity
o Ensuring the integrity of the assessment process with focus on both compliance and effectiveness.
o Assure audit approach results in customer certification being adequate and maintained.
o Ensure that Assessors are effectively implementing the Systems Manual
o Collect and manage all audit staff documentation needed to ensure compliance with Accreditation rules
o Ensure Auditors are aware of contractual uniqueness that may affect their audit delivery.
• Organizational Support
o Support of other operational process needs including conducting audits, key client management, technical reviews (as needed)
o Work with key customer managers to ensure that customer specific training is applied where applicable
o Assist with regional sales visits and quotations (as needed)
Finance & Budget Management
• Develops and manages audit management operating budgets.
• Monitoring the proper utilization of full time and associate assessors and ensuring that coverage within the region is effective
• Review auditor/associate expense reports and timecards as needed
• Providing input to the finance/accounting department
• Providing input to the NQA, USA annual budget
• Must be eligible to work in the US without sponsorship (present and future) and able to pass a drug test and DMV and background check
• Minimum of 3+ years at minimum working as a Quality Manager or Auditor with management experience in a manufacturing or engineering environment
• Knowledge of root cause, internal or supplier auditing, corrective action, QMS
• Ability to multi-task and work independently with minimal supervision
• Self-Starter, well organized and detail oriented
• Exemplar Global or APMG Auditor Certification is desired but not required
• A BS degree is desired but not required. We will consider more experience in lieu of a degree
It is the policy of NTS to offer Equal Employment Opportunity to all individuals without regards to race, creed, ancestry, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, national origin, physical disabilities, pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions. This policy applies to all personnel actions including hiring, promotions, compensation, training, layoffs, recalls, and terminations. EEO M/F/D/V
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com