Marketing AdministratorJanuary 20, 2018
NTS is seeking a Marketing Administrator. This position will be located in our Anaheim location but will start in our Brea location. As a Marketing Administrator, you will support the efforts of the marketing and sales organization by identifying and qualifying customer targets and prospects. You will nurture identified prospects and targets through marketing campaigns initiated with the marketing department. You will also be involved in lead qualification through outbound calling and additional research and networking to identify key decision makers.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Conduct research based lead generation by identifying and qualifying targets and prospects for the NTS marketing and sales team.
- Document research in CRM prospect profiles and share with Sales reps in order to maximize selling opportunities.
- Nurture identified prospects and targets through marketing campaigns initiated with the marketing department.
- Escalate qualified prospects to appropriate sales personnel for engagement in the sales process.
- Identify and reach key decision-makers and influencers at target accounts and prospects
- Conduct targeted outreach to potential leads from marketing programs and events.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must be eligible to work in the US without sponsorship and able to pass a drug test and DMV and background check
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Communications or Journalism or related is preferred with 2 years of sales, call center or marketing experience OR we will consider internship experience with a Marketing Degree
- Excellent oral communication skills, with resilient, “glass half full” demeanor
- Proven time management skills
- Strong research skills and resourcefulness—ability to synthesize data from multiple sources
- Team player – ready, willing, and able to collaborate with others to get the job done
- Extremely strong Excel Skills required
- Adobe Creative Suite, WordPress and basic HTML knowledge a plus
- General sales, marketing and customer service principles
It is the policy of NTS to offer Equal Employment Opportunity to all individuals without regards to race, creed, ancestry, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, national origin, physical disabilities, pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions. This policy applies to all personnel actions including hiring, promotions, compensation, training, layoffs, recalls, and terminations. EEO M/F/D/V
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org