Inside Sales RepresentativeMay 13, 2019
NTS in Kitchener, Ontario is seeking a Site Sales Manager/Inside Sales Representative that will be located within the NTS facility in an inbound sales capacity, and possess the ability to facilitate new opportunities within dormant accounts. The Site Sales Manager (SSM) will be responsible for generating testing opportunities within their location. The SSM position will serve as the primary contact with assigned customers within a defined book of accounts, and ensure that customer needs are met in order to effectively capture opportunities.
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
• Build trusted relationships with customers to encourage new and repeat business opportunities, and prospect and expand the opportunity with customers by effectively understanding customer needs.
• Utilize email to engage current customers
• Effectively collaborate with Site Operations team members to maximize the conversion of opportunities into actual bookings.
• Optimize capture management by effectively collaborating with both local Site Operations, Application Engineering (AE) and Regional Sales Managers (RSM) through NTS’ Site Engagement practices.
• Conduct weekly Capture Meetings with the goal of aligning Operations, AE’s and RSM’s to the sales needs of the NTS assigned facility, while identifying customers and opportunities (quotes) that support meeting and exceeding booking targets.
• Maximize bookings for existing customers within an assigned book of accounts
• Execute proactive selling techniques (dormant account pursuit)
• Same day return calls & follow-up
• Execute effective and timely follow up or introductory contact upon receipt of RFQs through closure and PO issuance
• Identify opportunities for incremental work at other facilities, and hand off as appropriate
• Follow up, efficiently and effectively, and close inbound customer requests
• Identify opportunities within customer accounts through outbound calls, communications, programs and other activities as needed
• Develop and maintain accurate contacts database
• Contact assigned book of business quarterly
• Identify and close additional opportunities with existing customers
• Work closely with Sales, Operations, and other departments to capture business and facilitate service execution
• Provide online presentations as necessary
• Engage in technical discussions with potential clients
• Keep management informed of all activity, including timely preparation of reports
• Execute Sales Reporting: weekly, monthly, quarterly, yearly
• Conducting post-sale follow up activity
• Participate in meetings, and take responsibility for sales improvement initiatives and other assigned activities
• Service walk in sales
• Ensure all PO paperwork is accurate prior to submittal
• The SSM is an onsite role requiring a commitment of 40 hours a week aligned with site hours of Operations.
• Provide laboratory tours.
• Performs other duties as required
• Must be a Canadian citizen
• A minimum of 2 years of B2B inside sales or account management experience in a technical environment. Must have experience managing a book of business, overcoming objections, customer service, fostering relationships, etc.
• Previous outbound sales experience and success and proven ability to penetrate existing
• Must have strong oral and written communications skills
• Must be able to learn and understand the technical nature of our business
• Must be a strong team player
• Must be computer literate (MS Office Suite) and have experience with a CRM
• Strong organizational abilities
• Strong customer service skills
• Ability to prioritize and effectively manage time
• Ability to engage customer interest in an outbound call sales presentation
It is the policy of NTS to offer Equal Employment Opportunity to all individuals without regards to race, creed, ancestry, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, national origin, physical disabilities, pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions. This policy applies to all personnel actions including hiring, promotions, compensation, training, layoffs, recalls, and terminations. EEO M/F/D/V
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com