HVAC TechnicianJuly 25, 2018
NTS is seeking a Maintenance Specialist to work in its Newark, CA location. This position will be responsible for the inspection, maintenance and repair of electrical, plumbing and mechanical systems.
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
• General custodial duties including cleaning, light repair work
• Ensuring the facility is within compliance with safety requirements
• Ensure various equipment, items, areas are in good working condition
• Purchase materials for projects, ensuring cost efficiency
• Performs day-to-day repairs and maintenance on electrical, plumping and mechanical systems
• Other duties as assigned, including some shipping/receiving
• Must be eligible to work in the US without sponsorship (present or future) and able to pass a drug test and DMV and background check
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Must have a valid drivers license and good driving record
• 2+ years experience in a general maintenance role with working knowledge of electrical, HVAC, plumbing, carpentry and mechanical systems. HVAC Certification is highly desired.
• Good communication skills
• Must work well in a team environment
• Must be able to work with minimal supervision and be self-motivated
• Must be dependable, cooperative and have attention to detail
• Flexible work hours with the ability to work swing shifts, overtime and weekends
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; climb stairs; balance; stoop; kneel; crouch or crawl; talk or hear; taste or smell. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
It is the policy of NTS to offer Equal Employment Opportunity to all individuals without regards to race, creed, ancestry, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, national origin, physical disabilities, pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions. This policy applies to all personnel actions including hiring, promotions, compensation, training, layoffs, recalls, and terminations. EEO M/F/D/V
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org