General ManagerApril 10, 2018
NTS in Longmont, CO, is seeking a General Manager for a senior management role in our organization. Under general policy direction, the General Manager plans, organizes, coordinates and directs the growth, operations and programs of NTS to maintain short and long term financial and organizational viability, while fulfilling commitments to customer. See “Required Skills/Education/Experience” below for more details.
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
• P/L responsibility for a testing operation
• Lead organization to meet or exceed corporate profit objectives
• Implement best practices for continuous process improvement
• Train, supervise and direct Department Managers in management development issues and corporate affairs.
• Recommend new complimentary/supplementary business opportunities to senior executives. Develop and execute implementation plan for the new opportunities.
• Communicate to the employees those goals and objectives.
• Provide the direction, motivation and training necessary to assure that the employees are consistently offering outstanding levels of service to its customers and maintaining all standards necessary to being recognized for superior customer satisfaction.
• Create and maintain a work environment that promotes teamwork and cooperation where employees can prosper, find rewards in their efforts and be continuously challenged to improve the performance of the division.
• Set the standard for integrity, ethics and job performance.
• Influence sales staff to foster year-to-year revenue growth.
• Act as senior customer advocate, ensuring that all complaints are addressed and resolved in a timely manner.
• Implement corporate policies and procedures to ensure regulatory compliance.
• Develop policies and procedures relative to Division operations and implement them as needed.
• Manage staffing levels and ensures proper skill sets to achieve corporate goals with approval authority on all new hires, reviews, increases and terminations for employees.
• Must be eligible to work in the US without sponsorship (present or future) and able to pass a drug test and DMV and background check
• BS Degree in an Engineering discipline. MBA or previous business ownership experience a plus
• Ten (10) years of achievement in general/operational management, sales development and entrepreneurial leadership in an engineering, technical or contract manufacturing environment
• 3-5 years of engineering experience or a strong technical acumen with knowledge of the testing related to EMC/EMI
• Proven track record of P&L success and business development including sales growth, marketing strategies, negotiating and closing deals, process improvements, innovation and bringing new opportunities to market
• Must have a strong understanding of service delivery
• Knowledge of Aerospace, Defense and Commercial markets
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent negotiation skills
• Excellent people skills
• Ability to identify, assess and manage the stress associated with the fast paced environment
• Ability to share skills and knowledge with others and to delegate responsibility
It is the policy of NTS to offer Equal Employment Opportunity to all individuals without regards to race, creed, ancestry, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, national origin, physical disabilities, pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions. This policy applies to all personnel actions including hiring, promotions, compensation, training, layoffs, recalls, and terminations. EEO M/F/D/V
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com