EMI TechnicianMay 16, 2018
NTS is seeking an EMI/EMC Technician. Responsibilities include performing hands-on testing and evaluation of designs of a wide array of products to confirm compliance with applicable EMI/EMC commercial requirements.
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
• Ability to independently perform test set-ups, operate and adjust test equipment for EMI/EMC testing requirements.
• Must be eligible to work in the US without sponsorship (present or future) and able to pass a drug test and DMV and background check
• Candidates should have a 2 year degree and 1 year of recent EMC/EMI testing experience or a we will consider a minimum of 2-5 years of EMI/EMC experience in a test environment in lieu of a degree
• Understanding of EMI/EMC related technology and equipment including Spectrum Analyzers, RF Amplifiers
• Ability to use a systemic approach in the preparation of EMC Control Plans, EMI Test Plans, procedures and reports
• Results oriented with excellent time management skills
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with team members and customers
• Ability to function effectively in a team
• Experience with military and aerospace testing a plus
• Familiarity with seismic and EMI/RF testing a plus
• Knowledge of industry test documents such as MIL standards desired
It is the policy of NTS to offer Equal Employment Opportunity to all individuals without regards to race, creed, ancestry, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, national origin, physical disabilities, pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions. This policy applies to all personnel actions including hiring, promotions, compensation, training, layoffs, recalls, and terminations. EEO M/F/D/V
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com