EMC Test TechnicianDecember 18, 2018
NTS is seeking an EMC Technician to work in Sunnyvale, CA. The EMC Technician performs hands-on testing and evaluation of designs of a wide array of products to confirm compliance with applicable EMC commercial requirements.
• Must be eligible to work in the US without sponsorship (present and future) and able to pass a drug test and DMV and background check
• HS Diploma or GED; AA or AS degree preferred
• EMC experience preferred with 5 to 10 years’ experience in a test environment desired.
• Advance understanding of the EMC/RF related technology and equipment Spectrum Analyzers, RF Amplifiers, etc.
• Understanding of RF measurement techniques and the use of various RF measurement instruments
• Ability to independently perform test set ups, operate and adjust test equipment
• Able to troubleshoot and rework complex tests
• Able to complete advanced technical and mechanical procedures
• Results oriented/highly assertive with excellent time management skills
• Excellent communication skills – may interact with clients to assure their needs are m.
• Knowledge of Industry Test Standards desired: FCC, ICES, RSS, EN, CISPR, KN
• Experience with NEBS GR 1089 testing a plus
It is the policy of NTS to offer Equal Employment Opportunity to all individuals without regards to race, creed, ancestry, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, national origin, physical disabilities, pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions. This policy applies to all personnel actions including hiring, promotions, compensation, training, layoffs, recalls, and terminations. EEO M/F/D/V
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com