EMC Test TechnicianFebruary 17, 2018
NTS is seeking an EMI Technician. Responsibilities include performing hands-on testing of a wide array of products to conform to MIL/Aero testing and compliance standards.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Ability to independently perform test set-ups, operate and adjust test equipment for EMI/EMC testing requirements.
- Must be eligible to work in the US without sponsorship and able to pass a drug test and DMV and background check
- 2-5 years of hands-on EMC/EMI/Electromagnetic testing to Aerospace standards such as DO-160 and Mil Std. 461 OR we will consider technicians with 5+ years of Commercial (FCC) testing experience
- Understanding of EMI/EMC related technology and equipment including Spectrum Analyzers, RF Amplifiers
- Ability to use a systemic approach in the preparation of EMC Control Plans, EMI Test Plans, procedures and reports
- Knowledge of and experience in industry test equipment such as MIL/Aero standards
- Results oriented with excellent time management skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with team members and customers
- Ability to function effectively in a team
- Familiarity with seismic and EMI/RF testing a plus
It is the policy of NTS to offer Equal Employment Opportunity to all individuals without regards to race, creed, ancestry, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, national origin, physical disabilities, pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions. This policy applies to all personnel actions including hiring, promotions, compensation, training, layoffs, recalls, and terminations. EEO M/F/D/V
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org