EMC Test TechnicianFebruary 22, 2019
NTS in Fremont, CA is seeking an EMC Test Technician to perform hands-on testing and evaluation of designs of a wide array of products to confirm compliance with applicable EMC/RF commercial requirements. Two years of EMC/EMI is required, preferably in a test environment or we will consider hands on testing of intentional radiators to FCC or EN standards.
• Must be eligible to work in the US without needing sponsorship (present or future) and able to pass a drug test and DMV and background check
• An AA degree (Electronics related) would be nice but not required
• 2+ years of EMC/EMI preferably in a test environment or we will consider hands on testing of intentional radiators to FCC or EN standards
• Understanding of the EMC/RF related technology and equipment Spectrum Analyzers, RF Amplifiers, etc.
• Ability to independently perform test set ups, operate and adjust test equipment
• Results oriented/highly assertive with excellent time management skills
• Excellent communication skills – may interact with clients to assure their needs are met
• Knowledge of Industry Test Standards desired: FCC, ICES, RSS, EN, CISPR, KN
• Experience with military, aerospace, or automotive testing a plus
It is the policy of NTS to offer Equal Employment Opportunity to all individuals without regards to race, creed, ancestry, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, national origin, physical disabilities, pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions. This policy applies to all personnel actions including hiring, promotions, compensation, training, layoffs, recalls, and terminations. EEO M/F/D/V
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com