EMC Test Engineer (Automotive)December 31, 2018
EMC Engineering Associate, Automotive
NTS in Fremont, CA is seeking an EMC Engineering Associate to set- up and perform EMC tests, coordinate the maintenance and calibration of EMC test equipment, and work with clients to meet their needs. The successful candidate will be detail-oriented, enjoys solving problems in a fast-paced environment, and working directly with clients to help them solve theirs.
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
• Provide direct EMC testing services to clients
• Assist with the maintenance and calibration of EMC test equipment
• Work directly with OEM suppliers on specific projects
• Maintain current knowledge of EMC standards and testing procedures
• Participate as a team member to accomplish departmental and corporate objectives
• Perform other job related duties as assigned
• Must be eligible to work in the US without sponsorship (present and future) and able to pass a drug test and DMV and background check
• Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering or similar engineering-related field (or equivalent experience). Will consider Associates Degree plus equivalent experience.
• 5+ years direct EMC testing experience
• Experienced with operation of test equipment including spectrum analyzers, test receivers, power meters, etc.
• Experience with Automotive EMC Standards
• Strong communication skills and ability to interface directly with customers
• Computer literate and proficient with MS Office
It is the policy of NTS to offer Equal Employment Opportunity to all individuals without regards to race, creed, ancestry, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, national origin, physical disabilities, pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions. This policy applies to all personnel actions including hiring, promotions, compensation, training, layoffs, recalls, and terminations. EEO M/F/D/V
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org