Project AdministratorFebruary 22, 2018
NTS in Hunt Valley, MD is seeking a Project Administrator or Lab Administrator to receive samples and supplies on a daily basis and log samples into our project database. Individual must be able to handle multiple projects on a daily basis and be able to work alone. For this position, you need strong skills in organization, multitasking, attention to detail, customer service, problem solving, and administration and have a sense of urgency. Experience doing similar work in a lab environment (medical, chemistry, etc.) is highly desirable.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- All project entry into DAX and distributing samples/travelers to the appropriate group/individual
- Logging in customer supplied purchase orders along with winning Opp associated with PO
- Customer liaison regarding project issues, turnaround time, entering special instructions into excel sheet, invoice issues, proforma invoices, customer detail changes, “new” credit applications, RFQ requests, follow-up information, etc.
- Receives checks and sends to Corp on a weekly basis
- Daily updates of pending list
- Routine follow-up with customers regarding pending project issues
- Weekly email of pending list to management and sales
- All Outgoing Shipping
- Various Administrative Duties requesting by management
- Answer Phones
- Must be eligible to work in the US without sponsorship and able to pass a drug test and DMV and background check
- 2+ years of administrative and customer/service interfacing experience
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Proficient in using Microsoft Windows/Office Programs; will train in the use of our DAX System
- Ability to coordinate multiple projects on a daily basis
- Strong skills in organization, multitasking, attention to detail, customer service, problem solving, administration and reacting with a sense of urgency
- Ability to work alone
- Ability to lift up to 35 lbs.
- A recent degree technical or science degree would be helpful
It is the policy of NTS to offer Equal Employment Opportunity to all individuals without regards to race, creed, ancestry, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, national origin, physical disabilities, pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions. This policy applies to all personnel actions including hiring, promotions, compensation, training, layoffs, recalls, and terminations. EEO M/F/D/V
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com