- This event has passed.
IPC-A-600: Acceptability of Printed Boards
November 6 @ 8:00 am - November 8 @ 5:00 pm
IPC-A-600 Training and Certification Program
For years, IPC-A-600 has set the standard for PCB workmanship quality with its comprehensive acceptance criteria for target, acceptable and nonconforming conditions on bare printed boards. PCB manufacturers and assemblers alike rely on this internationally recognized document to improve their understanding of printed board quality issues as well as help enhance communication with their suppliers and customers. This makes IPC-A-600 one of the most widely used standards ever published by IPC, and a natural choice for certification.
NTS Anaheim IPC Training Center
- Wednesday, February 13 – Friday, February 15, 2019
- Wednesday, May 8 – Friday, May 10, 2019
- Wednesday, August 7 – Friday, August 9, 2019
- Wednesday, November 6 – Friday, November 8, 2019
NTS Baltimore IPC Training Center
- Monday, February 11 – Wednesday, February 13, 2019 NTS Baltimore
- Monday, June 10 – Wednesday, June 12, 2019 NTS Baltimore
- Monday, October 7 – Wednesday, October 9, 2019 NTS Baltimore
Click to Register today! IPC Registration Form 2019