RF Wireless Testing
NTS conducts wireless RF regulatory testing as well as RF immunity testing under its EMC/EMI capabilities. Also, we are capable of RF data record/playback in our RFR series of systems designed to support RF testing in applications where the source signal is not readily available in the lab where units must be tested.
- RF Testing - These tests are designed to verify a device-under-test's performance under various spectrum conditions. Tests can be executed as a single suite or individually.
- Custom Specification - NTS also has the capabilities to develop and execute test suites to test devices for proprietary manufacturer specifications. The Physical Layer Laboratory at NTS's facility has extensive experience in physical layer analysis for most communication technologies available today. Thus, customized RF parametric suites are available in order to facilitate successful and timely product release.
In addition, NTS can cover a wide range of ad-hoc mode and infrastructure mode tests, including throughput, media streaming, power management, roaming, and security (WEP, WPA, WPA2, etc.). NTS also performs flat channel and multipath testing.
For more detailed knowledge, see our RF testing white papers:
- PXI-Based RF Antenna Testing System
- PXI-Based RF Component Testing System
- PXI-Based RF Record-Playback System